Join our free Resource Centre to find out how
Flex Record for Montessori works
1. Flex Record was designed by Montessorians for Montessorians.
2. Flex provides structure that protects independent learning and the overall
Montessori method from being watered down.
3. Flex provides an editable Montessori curriculum, and gives educators quick access to an understanding of how to guide the child or adolescent to the next stage.
4. Flex is built around the Montessori materials and activities, not the educator’s lessons, because, for all ages, teaching and learning takes place through working with the materials and activities!
5. Flex generates reports showing a child’s or a group’s progress and attendance.
6. Flex is an accountability tool, explaining, in the language of the more conventional systems, what is covered in a Montessori classroom.
7. Flex links the learning outcomes required by a state curriculum to the Montessori activities, removing the stress of merging two systems.